Upcoming Events Organizing Sign-Up Form Forms Contact Us IBT Latest News Pension and Health and Welfare Information

Local 745 News

Don't forget to notify the Local Union and inform them of your new address when moving and/or changing your mailing address.

A Change of Address Request Form can be found on this website under the Member Resources Tab at the top of the page. Then scroll down and click on Downloads. You will then be able to print and complete a Change of Address Request Form. This Form may be submitted to the Local Union in person, by mail or by fax. The address and fax number are listed at the bottom of the Form.


Leave Comments

Trackback Link
Post has no trackbacks.